Kilcunda Oceanview is central to all local and regional attractions making us an ideal base from which to explore and return to soak up our stunning views. We are very popular with photographers seeking the perfect sunset.
- Play on the beach & explore rock pools
- Tracks to walk or cycle including the Rail Trail & George Bass Coastal Walk - why not try a unique beach cycle tour with Fatbikes
- Cruises to see wildlife or to explore nearby islands
- Superb surf & rock fishing
- Great surf breaks nearby
- The local shoreline offers great snorkelling & scuba diving
- Local wineries & restaurants to tempt the most discerning
- Local golf courses offer great views
- Hunt for dinosaur fossils along Kilcunda & Inverloch coastlines
- Kilcunda Lobster Festival - Australia Day Weekend, a local highlight with fun for all
- Woolamai Picnic Horse Races
- World Superbike Championships during February, Phillip Is.
- Inverloch Jazz Festival in March
- Churchill Island Family Fun Festival over Easter
- V8 Supercars Championship in September, Phillip Is.
- Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in October, Phillip Is.
- Phillip Island Jazz Festival - November
- San Remo & Phillip Island Swims
- Local Markets such as Churchill Island (monthly, 4th Sat, primary produce); Cowes (every Sunday); Inverloch (3rd Sunday, Farmers)
- Easy access to Phillip Island for the Penguin Parade, Seal Rocks & Koala Conservation Center
- Wilsons Promontory is an ideal day trip with great walks & wildlife sightseeing
- Maru Koala & Animal Park
- Grand Ridge Boutique Brewery
- State Coal Mine in Wonthaggi, the historical home of the coal mining industry in Victoria
For bookings please call 03 5678 7260
Address: 3560 Bass Highway, Kilcunda 3995
Tel: 03 5678 7260
Group website: www.holidayretreats.com.au
GPS: 38 33 05.04 S, 148 04 10.11 E
Melway Ref: 612 Q11